yellou...

aotealotl

hi, my name is steve and I am from Switzerland but for more than seven years I live in New Zealand now.

recently I bought 3 Axolotl (2x golden, 1x leucistic) on TM including a 1200mm tank to get one toe back in the water. back in Switzerland I held and breed different european and african snakes (non venom), green iguana (Iguana iguana), common basilisk (Basiliscus basiliscus), horned frog (Ceratophrys Ornata Argentine), western green lizard (Lacerta bilineata), slow worm (Anguis fragilis), common lizard (Zootoca vivipara), alpine newt (Ichthyosaura alpestris), fire salamander (Salamandra salamandra), common toad (Bufo bufo), natterjack toad (Epidalea calamita), common frog (Rana temporaria), pool frog (Rana lessonae), moor frog (Rana arvalis), european tree frog (Hyla arborea) and last but not least australian green tree frog (Litoria caerulea). that sounds like a bloody zoo :wink: not all at once, spread over a long time. the most I miss the australian tree frogs but reading this forum I saw there is maybe some hope (I will have to spend a lot of time up in coromandel in spring) :wink:

on a side note, I read the Why register section and found two steps which seem to have changed

2. As a member you will be able to start topics and post replies.

tried to post a reply yesterday, just got a message that a moderator have to read my post first, did not get posted (I can only hope this post will be posted)

5. As a member you have access to our private message system and will be able to contact other members directly.

does not work neither, can't send PMs

sorry for the spelling errors, if you find some you can keep them, english is not my mother tongue but I try hard

welcome to the forum :hail:

on a side note, I read the Why register section and found two steps which seem to have changed

2. As a member you will be able to start topics and post replies.

tried to post a reply yesterday, just got a message that a moderator have to read my post first, did not get posted (I can only hope this post will be posted)

new members need moderator approval before posting, just another measure to avoid spammers etc

5. As a member you have access to our private message system and will be able to contact other members directly.

does not work neither, can't send PMs

you should be able to now that your first post has been approved :wink:

new members need moderator approval before posting, just another measure to avoid spammers etc

thanks, so where is my post from yesterday ? still awaiting approval or was it not approved and deleted ? just curious...

edit: just saw I have 3 posts so it must have been approved now