Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Red spider.

Featured Replies

Hey all, I'm sure the bug geeks will know what so here goes.....just got some wood in and had a red/pink spider crawling up my leg, outside lucky. It was quite large and looked similar to a white tail but has a slightly bigger abdomen, unfortunately because I have nerves of steel I reacted and pulverised it so photo is not possible. I'm convinced it's the slater (eatting) spider Dysdera crocata. Have seen them about the place before often under pot plants in the garden. Any insight will be appreciated.

  • Author
This bad boy ?

We get alot of them in Takanini - Auckland, I'd never seen them before moving here last year. Got a hell of a fright when one walked across the carpet.

This is one that had the displeasure of meeting my cat.

lol.jpg

http://www.tepapa.govt.nz/ResearchAtTeP ... pider.aspx

Yip that's the giant bugger. Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.