June 13, 201214 yr Author comment_486140 The photo's don't actually do him justice.... the red is actually a lot darker and brighter... No space for breeding at the moment but will see how I go in the future. Report
June 14, 201214 yr Author comment_486216 Goldfish bowl got them in the other day so I snapped him up! Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_486218 Wow they're actually still around in the shops? :bounce: I really wish I had more tanks Report
June 14, 201214 yr Author comment_486219 They were off the list for a bit but then came back on. Apparently imports... Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_486228 Awesome Hopefully there's some females in this shipment :bounce: Report
June 14, 201214 yr Author comment_486237 Took me a while to figure out what you mean't by "PS'd" photo's... haha Bought this camera secondhand and have no idea how to photoshop... so no, not PS'd photos. Report
June 15, 201214 yr comment_486313 Really lovely fish :love: Might have to head out to Albany this weekend Report
June 15, 201214 yr Author comment_486316 Do it Sunbird73. Hollywoods said they would have male/females but then only Males after that. Report
June 15, 201214 yr comment_486324 Yay there's females :bounce: Are you going to get one from Hollywoods Dan? Report
June 15, 201214 yr Author comment_486332 Will see how my finances are Joe. At $42 a pop they are not cheap, but well worth it. Report
June 18, 201214 yr Author comment_486654 Got a supposed female today... very bright colours for a female.. time will tell. Will add photo's when settled in. Report
July 2, 201214 yr comment_488152 You lucky s.o.b! I have been searching for a female for so damn long lol, keep me posted if you raise some of them please dude. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.