Fishrrom that pays it's rent XD

izone2240

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Time for a bit of an update i think well i have decided to go for a drip system on all the tanks with a tap so i can tirn a tap and tanks will get r.o water trough the same drip system.some posted they had a drip system what size pressure regulater did you use on it ?

The racks are all made and the air pump has just arrived its will pump air down to 4 metres or so they say :-).

Currently waiting for just under 10,000 leds to come to light the tanks cost just under $100.00 USD for them all coming from factory's in china that make them.

Have finshed insulating the room has wool bats rated to 5.0 with 25mm poly lining the room so i hope that its enough.i will be useing the waste water to do an auqaponics system to grow my garden plants so it wont be wasted will 2 taps one to go to the garden and one to the water drain if i happen to be useing salt in my system at the time dont think the plants would like it to much.I'm still unsure about heating though as i can't find any portable heat pumps.

Will post new pictures soon.

• 3 weeks later...