Green Severum eggs but no male?!

Zahn

Hi,....think I need help. I have 1 green Severum (female I think) that has laid eggs on the inside of her cave. Most of the eggs are a brownish colour but a few are white, I thought brown meant they were fertilized ... But she's in there on her own.

Any ideas about what's going on?

Thanks

Hi,....think I need help. I have 1 green Severum (female I think) that has laid eggs ... But she's in there on her own.

Any ideas about what's going on?

Thanks

I think your parents should have explained this to you a long time ago, but here it goes...

When a bird and a bee really love each other they find some flowers and make little bees. But when when a bee is alone and doesn't have anything better to do he'll grab a national geographic, flip to the article with half naked africanized honeybees and find somewhere private.

Does it all make sense now?

• 3 weeks later...

theres a type of molly that is only female and requires fertilization from another species to breed....

p.s. once owned a couple of lesbian gold severums, only got spawn off them by adding a male with a partition next to the nest site... its the little tricks that the birds and bees never explained that are the most useful =P

theres a type of molly that is only female and requires fertilization from another species to breed....

p.s. once owned a couple of lesbian gold severums, only got spawn off them by adding a male with a partition next to the nest site... its the little tricks that the birds and bees never explained that are the most useful =P

Huh, I had a pair of gay male gold severums. I guess gold severums are a little bit...Fancy.