Id please

mcrudd

mom.jpg

Mom above and Dad in my avvie. Are they just common brown bristlenose or are they a type of bristlenose. They just had the cutest little babies and I will have to say what type of babies they are and I have no idea. They do look different from other bristlenoses I had in the past, more spots and no blotches :wink:

Thanks KrazyGeoff, I thought so too, but some people said they looked like snowflake or starlight, but when I googled those they did not look like them, the starlight has a white finned tail and upper fin. and the snowflakes seem to have a smaller little dot than mine :wink:

Thanks Phoenix, I think their babies will be just as cute when they grow up, cause even with them being about 1cm they have pitch black bodies with cute bright spots :love: I used to have the blotchy type bristlenose, I must say I prefer this cleaner normal one though :wink:

Yup, looks like your standard bristlenose. Commonly found getting their heads stuck in things, such as intake strainers, buckets,rings and filter intakes(What's this lump of stuff I've pulled out of the intake and squished between my fingeroh...yuck)

Bucket.jpg

stuck.JPG

• 1 month later...

Mom, Dad and kiddies available to a good home :)

another female same age and type can go too. I want my plants to grow again, these little buggers are munching on my plants :facepalm:

edited to add, they all have a new home they will be going to soon :wink: