Fav wanted plec

jamosfish

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still be hard pressed to sell them here for that.

If they worth $2.50 in the shops, then should be able to buy them for $0.10

Still, by November 2017 they will most likely be pretty close to extinct.

We all know the market price of Zebra pleco today. The example shows how prices of some fish has skyrocketed in recent years and it is opposite of "drop so quickly" as reptilez mentioned.

We all know the market price of Zebra pleco today. The example shows how prices of some fish has skyrocketed in recent years and it is opposite of "drop so quickly" as reptilez mentioned.

I think that I will just stay a bit confused.

The small print at the bottom of the image implies that the image is taken off a website catalog for Lee'sPets.com and is for a weekly special for the week 2 November 2017 in the category of catfish.

Which does not help your point that the price of some fish has skyrocketed in recent years.

It is correct though that some prices go up, and some come down.

Cheers.

The price may look a bit odd but i do remember that the price was very good here in NZ, about NZ $60 and was equal to the Gold Nugget pleco. With no quarintine and big freight expenses the advertised price is very likely if they had a huge quantity of fish in stock.