February 19, 201214 yr comment_473157 Agree C. agassizii Agree with Sophia.. Whatever they are they are super chunky! hehe Oh and your glass is dirty! Report
February 20, 201214 yr comment_473183 Also agree with C. agassizii These ones aren't as fat as Adrienne's :lol: Report
February 20, 201214 yr comment_473186 Think I would have to agree with fishy-fish, I think these are Corydoras schwartzi The markings don't go completely upto the top of their heads on the Agassizi Cory Cat. Report
February 20, 201214 yr comment_473192 I would have to say C. schwartzi. The spots tend to be real close in the Schwartzi and they almost form a line whereas the Agassizii tend to be a little further apart and more distinct as individual spots. The schwartzi also tend to have more of a stub nose, like yours seem too. Report
February 20, 201214 yr comment_473198 Look a whole lot like my schwartzi.... yes your right , nothing like my aggazzis Report
February 20, 201214 yr Author comment_473202 Hmm. the 'schwartzii' were in the next tank and looked more like the books. Thanks everyone. I shall report back. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.