Plants that fish don't like

Gill

As title, are there any easy care living plants i could use in my tank that tropical fish don't eat?? Inhabitants are Clown loaches, Parot fish ,tin foil barbs ,black widows, ghost knife fish . Lighting is yet to be decided ...Sand is the substrate

Thanks Gill

I have thought about changing the Parrots but my girls bought them for me one Mothers Day ...But today I have 6 more Clown Loaches to add :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I also suggested that the seller has a look at FNZAS...

• 4 weeks later...

I got one but not knowing the name.

Plant ID anyone :)

This plant is very hardy. Live on land or water, submerged or whatever you like. Will live in frosty winter outside in the soil or in a hot tank up to 40 Celsius.

20120131223717.jpg

Best of all, it is edible to human as well animal. Taste spicy like mint. Good to go with salad if you short in mint :)

I got one but not knowing the name.

Plant ID anyone :)

This plant is very hardy. Live on land or water, submerged or whatever you like. Will live in frosty winter outside in the soil or in a hot tank up to 40 Celsius.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4376/20120131223717.jpg

Best of all, it is edible to human as well animal. Taste spicy like mint.

Mint with a hint of fish poop? :lol:

going to have to keep an eye on this thread as my plants have had the stuffing kicked out of them