October 6, 201115 yr comment_456883 Just wondering what fish enjoy a strong current. I need some fish for my 70L semi-planted tank that can tolerate a lot of current. I currently just have a small school of harlequins. Thanks Report
October 6, 201115 yr comment_456894 Pretty much any short finned variety will cope with current. Report
October 6, 201115 yr comment_456902 clown loaches love lots of current as long as they have somwhere to rest-hide Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_458497 I found my guppies, minnows and even my fantail goldfish enjoy swimming through the current from my filter and the bubbles from the pump. Report
October 20, 201114 yr comment_458536 clown loaches love lots of current as long as they have somwhere to rest-hide clown loaches in a 70L tank? :facepalm: Report
October 20, 201114 yr comment_458600 clown loaches in a 70L tank? :facepalm: maybe not haha missed that bit :oops: clowns like lots of current but you would need a bigger tank hows that sound :slfg: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.