Fishie123

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Had a fun couple of days at Mokau last weekend, lots of combat flying :D

That looks like so much fun, I've always wanted to have a go at a combat wing.

Nice save when the Elevator broke. Was there much damage done to other planes? any lost planes?

BTW Whats the song playing and whos the artist?

That looks like so much fun, I've always wanted to have a go at a combat wing.

Nice save when the Elevator broke. Was there much damage done to other planes? any lost planes?

BTW Whats the song playing and whos the artist?

Combat is the most fun thing you can do with RC IMHO :bounce:

No other damage during combat, the lift was so good that we weren't crashing when getting hit, and we could recover spins easily. The Fusion was actually still flyable with one elevator, but it was slow with the busted one flapping around and I kept getting hit, so I landed and taped it up - good old strapping tape :)

A mate lost his old 3 meter glass ship when the elevator let go, and another guy started flying the wrong plane - he was wondering why he was getting no response, and by the time he realised he was looking at the wrong plane his was out of sight.

You can make a really good combat wing from coroflute - I can hook you up with a plan if you want to give it a go - works out at about $35 if you get it laser cut + 2 servos a batt and receiver

The song is Louder (Flux Pavilion & Doctor P Remix) I download quite a bit of wubwub from links off this site.

Combat is the most fun thing you can do with RC IMHO :bounce:

I can hook you up with a plan if you want to give it a go - works out at about $35 if you get it laser cut + 2 servos a batt and receiver

If you could share the plans that would be awesome. I'm getting back into flying now I have my tank set up.