June 29, 201115 yr comment_443692 Have you noticed the new "black line" on the Google homepage? Do you like it? I personally hate it and can't wait for someone to make a firefox add-on that will get rid of it... Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443694 Doesn't look very google like. Looks okay but would be better if a different colour. Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443701 I thought it was just a glitch or the page wasn't loaded properly :nilly: What was wrong with the white? Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443707 Still white in Konqueror, so there must be some agent sniffing going on on the css front. Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_443773 It's because of a new thing google is coming up with, google+ Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_444074 Why get angry over something so small? People always seem to hate it when something they use so often changes. I like it but I don't think it matches the logo. Report
July 1, 201115 yr comment_444101 I don't dislike it but prefer it how it was before , on my iGoogle. Google plus looks like a social version of google. Facebook is enough for me. Report
July 1, 201115 yr comment_444104 Us older folk have trouble reading small white fonts on a black background :roll: Report
July 1, 201115 yr comment_444110 Us older folk have trouble reading small white fonts on a black background :roll: Even I have trouble reading it :lol: Have to pull out my reading glasses more and more often :smln: I notice that facebook has made their font smaller too Report
July 1, 201115 yr comment_444122 Use the key combos "Ctrl +" to increase the size, to make it smaller use "ctrl -" and to make it it's original size "ctrl 0" Report
July 1, 201115 yr Author comment_444130 http://www.gottabemobile.com/2011/06/30/how-to-get-hide-the-black-google-bar-or-change-it-back-to-white/ Told you it was just a matter of time.... :happy1: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.