40+ eggs all turned to fungus HELP!!!!

reba_nz

So on Sunday (last) my albinos had about 40 eggs, and as i have done in the past i transfered the eggs to another tank which has decent airation and filtration. they seemed to be doing really well till about three days into it i checked them again and they had all stuff to the airstone and fungus. :tears: &c:ry

Any ideas to stop them from happening next time.

Cheers

sorry thats right they are corys i did have them in a tank with an airstone and some how they ended up under and stuck to the airstone and thats how they fungused. I do have males and females whom i have raised fry from before. It just so gutting when this happens and wondered what i could do to help it from not happening before. thanks for all your suggestions. Hope to have some eggs again soon.

My albinos laid again today, not quite as many as last time. But some anti fungus stuff in the tank that i moved them to this time. And managed to roll them off the glass in one tank and onto the glass in the other tank - well most anyways. So hopefully see a decent amount of them hatch in 5 or so days....

so they hatched on saturday 100 or so. on Monday all dead. I did go away for the weekend, but left someone else to care for them, but they dont know anything about these fish so i just gaving feeding instructions and thats all. They were all fungused when i saw them....