German imports double reds cockatoos

BURN

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay thank you. sounds great. I had 2 beautiful pairs from German imports but they all just dropped dead. The Coreys did the same but took a lot of other strains with them.

Is their any of them expensive imports left at all. I think we still have the wavylines coreys left only.

Did any Double reds from that import survive and are breeding well.

Not crossed please.

I am interested in this strain if any for sale.

I commented in my previous post about ones I got from a breeder but now that I think of it I got the female from what I assume is a local breeder through HFF about 9 months ago. I have some of her male offspring which are now showing tripple red markings so I guess they're not pure.

I don't understand the difference with the wavy line vs. straight line etc. Have you got any pictures? What breed coreys were they?

I commented in my previous post about ones I got from a breeder but now that I think of it I got the female from what I assume is a local breeder through HFF about 9 months ago. I have some of her male offspring which are now showing tripple red markings so I guess they're not pure.

I don't understand the difference with the wavy line vs. straight line etc. Have you got any pictures? What breed coreys were they?

skunk, albofi, shilts, all the german imports. excuse the spelling only went to school to eat lunch.

skunk, albofi, shilts, all the german imports. excuse the spelling only went to school to eat lunch.

Serabia heaps of them but also vanished while I was in China same as coreys above with only a couple left but just died it was quite weird. Nth Shore.

The 2 pairs of German import Double reds I kept in my fish room in HENDERSON keeps the father moving. But they also Died a weird death. So very interested in getting the same strain again.

Photos please? :bounce:

Awesome thanks for posting pics Boban was wondering what those ones looked like, I had seen them on the list.. They are nice fish, plenty of room for improvement too.. Good to see orange flashes back in the country, they are nothing on what we used to have! But I am sure they can be line bred to get more colour :)

The new ones in 2 colour strains. Nice.

The last imports were richer in colour & much darker all round.

Lucky them still holding the first lot. Got more to play with now.

I saw them last week and could not be leave they were double reds actually.