The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I started by doing a bit of driving around in a huge automatic cortina with no power steering first then continued learning in a mini. Even though it was pretty heavy to drive the automatic was good to start in as I learned a bit about steering and getting used to the road without having to learn how to work the gearbox and pedals at the same time.

whistling.gif

I bought some new fish today :happy2:

my dwarf rasbora have been slowly reducing in numbers so I restocked with 5 mosquito rasbora. They coloured up almost immediately I put them in the tank and then happily chowed down on a feast of microworms.

Subtle topic change Sophia :wink:

I learnt to drive, driving quad bikes, tractors and grandmas car :slfg:

(On the PE topic it's all a matter of opinion, Sports fanatics most likely are going to side with the idea of PE, more acedemic people prefer more acedemic subjects. Just my 2c)

No - Pencilfish are Nannostomus around 6cm and peaceful, Headstanders are Anostomus 6 - 16 cm depending on the type are aggressive to co specifics unless kept singly or in a large group.

we did rubish duty for pe today &c:ry

and we played speed ball, when i was about to get a try (touch ball on fence) i felly back and winded myself on the fence &c:ry but i was alright ;)

Don't be upset about it. You should be proud to be a tidy kiwi :thup: Keeping the environment free of litter is a good thing, not something to be despised :P

Bring me back some wild Apistos please :happy1:

I want A. bitaeniata 'Rio Momon', A. bitaeniata 'Rio Tigre', A. cruzi 'Rio Mazan', A. mendezi, A. steindachneri, A. hongsloi, A. sp. 'Wilhelmi', A. agassizii 'Flamenco/Rio Tigre', A. agassizii 'Alenquer', A. agassizii 'Madeira', A. agassizii 'Manaquiri', A. agassizii 'Tefe Blue', A. agassizii 'Manacore', A. sp. 'Papagai', A. alacrina, A. sp. 'Pebas' Blue, A. sp. 'Pebas' Morado, A. sp. 'Putzer', A. sp. 'Breitbinden', A. sp. 'Schwarzkinn', A. luelingi, A. juruensis, A. sp. 'Matses', A. barlowi (Red form), A. pertensis, A. trifasciata 'Guapore', A.nijsseni and A. sp. 'Veilfleck'. I think that should be enough :lol:

I have just returned from my walk up the hills. Met the neighbours at the walkway at the end of our street. The 4 yr old looked astounded and asked "How did you get up here by yourself!!" :lol:

Grant claims he is going to clean out the garage some more. Personally I think it is like shifting the deckchairs on the Titanic but we will see. He was going to do it at Christmas but a major flare-up of his RA prevented him doing anything.

Have been in Wellington for the long weekend. . . Went into a pet store down here, the pet centre. Ended up walking away with an aqua one aquareef 300 :)

Got the tank in the back of the station wagon, pick the stand up on Monday, tie it to the roof racks and drive back to Auckland :)