The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have had only five hour's sleep and I don't feel tired. I'm not going back to bed now because if I do, I won't get to sleep til about 6:30-7:00, and I'd probablywake up at about 11:00.

Type in 'Bunny Show Jumping' on youtube. It's hilariously cute :love:

For some reason google has stopped working this morning :an!gry Whenever I click on the firefox icon on the desktop it usually comes up with the google homepage. But it keeps coming up with 'Server not found'. Same happens when I try youtube. But I am still able to access the forums and a few other sites :dunno:

Spent an hour in the Emergency Department with parents after dad suffered sudden severe pain in his leg but refused to activate his medical alarm or call an ambulance :roll:

Of course we turn up just after a car accident had come in (I had wondered where the fire engines had gone with wailing sirens and the police cars with their flashing lights then discovered they were just down the road from my place). :facepalm:

Actually an hour isn't too bad considering how long we have had to wait other times. Dad is fine, just torn a thigh muscle so has to take it easy for a few weeks (as if he ever does anything but take it easy!). We were concerned about possible blood clot as he is on warfarin (and half a pharmacy) but luckily this was not the case. Better to be safe than sorry though.

Finished staining the deck today. Finally :nilly: now they want me to paint the bathroom roof?! Jeez only one guy here people! Was pretty tired after the cat keeping me up till one whilst sleeping on my bed and then waking me at 7 :yaw1: sleeping patterns are terrible at the moment.

Exam results out in the next two days exciting :happy1: :nilly: