The What's Up? thread.

SamH

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahhh, that sounds far nicer then running in the burning sun that Beachlands gets.
I agree, the earliest I go for an outside run in Beachlands will be at six pm, we ran at 3pm last time and were toasty, and all agreed as a family next time it will be at 6pm :sml2:

edited to add, just realised you are a Beachlander too LOL, never knew :thup:

6pm is a much better time to go running, but it is still to early for me to go running.

yup, I live in the lovely Beachlands, and am hoping for it to rain soon so mum stops complaining to me about my 'using all our water' doing water changes.

Yip we seriously need some water, thankfully we have two watertanks so we only run out of water once a year, which is not bad going :wink:

We have only run out of water once in the ten years that we have been living in Beachlands, and that was because the head of the hose popped off while we were away for a weekend and drained the tank.

But the only reason we don't run out is because mum goes extreme water police on un whenever it is summertime.