The What's Up? thread.

SamH

I went swimming with friends then we all enjoyed a nice lunch. In the meantime, the guys have been doing this to our back yard...

DSC06998.jpg

DSC07001.jpg

DSC07004.jpg

No, it isn't a fishroom, just a garage extension. :wink:

Concrete will be poured Tuesday. :bounce:

Double glazing has been finished, painter has finished, loft stairs installed, heatpump and Solartube installed, carpet quote received... all systems GO! :happy1:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me guess, all the money's going straight into fish? :P

That feel when you think you ate all the bikkies but found one you forgot about 8)

I've been trying to sell them for months but I haven't had any luck.

For some reason I decided to put the prices up and them these people were interested and bought the whole lot of them all in one go :o

Yes, the money is going straight towards the aquariums! :P I need a peat filter, stainless steel mesh and acrylic for the breeding traps, a new 6 outlet powerboard with individual switches and a couple of other things.

Joe's rich!

Only $200.00 so I'm not rich unfortunately :( If they had wanted to buy the aviary then I would have been though! :wink:

And since dad built the aviary, and provided the materials, any money from that should go to him! :wink:

Went for a walk up the Wither Hills today for the first time in ages, due to rain and flooding (there are 3 fords on the trail). Very nice and lots of people doing the same.

And since dad built the aviary, and provided the materials, any money from that should go to him! :wink:
That's not how it works! :P

Saw some ducklings at the Botanic Gardens today :D Just finished a 20% water change, watching Outdoors with Geoff and waiting for dinner now 8)

Breaking news from Fluffington Post!

Cat Forgot Why He Walked Into Room

The Fluffington Post has received numerous reports that a cat with intentions to do something in the other room has completely lost his train of thought.

“It might have been taking out the trash,” says Fred Kholar, a source close to the situation. “But at this point, he really can’t be sure.”

tumblr_m9s8dujfT81qdedm3o1_500.jpg