new from chch

Brewerchch

hi there, my name is nick and i'm from christchurch born and bred.

i'm a security guard so i work nights mainly, therefore i've got alot of time during the days to tinker around with my setups.

I started a few months ago with a baby RES turtle (who probably would've had a fall and been squashed in the earthquake had i not been crouched in front of the tank when it hit) and since then i've purchased a 200liter tank and am starting to make it into a freshwater tropical community tank. Also looking into getting a bearded dragon sometime in the near future.

nice to meet you all

Welcome to another Chcher!

Totally Tanked has meetings on the first saturday of each month usually starting at 5pm (providing we haven't had a big quake :)) We are a friendly bunch and our meetings are mostly social with normally just a wee bit of club business. We are having our agm in april, you are welcome to come and meet us if you want. Info is here: http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51704 Pm me if you are interested in coming and I can give you the address details.