Simian

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone is welcome, Suz

We have a pretty good bunch of folks and love meeting new fisho's

:love:

Cool! Yeah we would like to meet some people who appreciate fish!!! Our friends think we are mental and arent really interested in discussing fish haha

How do I find out the details?!

I don't think I will have time for a coffee. have another appointment in Auckland, so need to be back pretty pronto.

to me fish fry add points, shows that you are doing something right in your tank to have fish breed.

Anthony's tanks have been judged and are currently leading everyone else on points.

nice setups, must be doing something right as both tanks have either fry or eggs in there.

Keep up the good work Anthony, can't wait till next year when you have even more tanks. :bounce: :bounce:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=213941963317658177727.0004924bfee2276b3cc93&t=h&z=12

ok guys once again here is the map of were we are going car pool if you can going to start at 10 am at the club. please any problams call or txt me on 0211357746 thanks shannon (were still wanting another judge :nilly: )

im thinking for dinner after is go down to chartwell as there is a big selection of things for everyone. then going back to the club for games and drinks if people are keen. :happy2: