Check this video out!!

Zayne

Did anyone see John Cambell's interview of Ken Ring the other night?

I'm not a big fan of the doom Sayers and conspiracy theorists, but I was appalled by JC's methods, As a dairy farmer I've known about Ken Ring and his moon/ weather theory, and during the drought last year his predictions that we'd get rain came and went with regularity, so I'm not a big fan of his, but he certainly didn't deserve the treatment he got on Monday night.

And the statement he made that you don't know anything unless you've been to Uni boggles the mind, I know many people with next to no formal education who are successful businessmen and I also know of a few uni buffs who are useless..

And the statement he made that you don't know anything unless you've been to Uni boggles the mind, I know many people with next to no formal education who are successful businessmen and I also know of a few uni buffs who are useless..

My generation has to go to uni to stay equal with our peers :-?

Did anyone see John Cambell's interview of Ken Ring the other night?

I'm not a big fan of the doom Sayers and conspiracy theorists, but I was appalled by JC's methods, As a dairy farmer I've known about Ken Ring and his moon/ weather theory, and during the drought last year his predictions that we'd get rain came and went with regularity, so I'm not a big fan of his, but he certainly didn't deserve the treatment he got on Monday night.

LOL, John Campbell made an apology to Ken Ring last night on his show. Not to his face though. I thought it was very unprofessional how JC went about the interview. Regardless of who it was, he was very unfair and was rude.

Quigs is my lecturer hes a winner when it comes to earthquakes :D

My parents have fallen victim to his notions and are spreading the 'word'

"they reckon this is just the start, theres gonna be a huge one around the 20th" to all who listen and unfortunately there are quite a few who do.

They are also trying to prevent me from going to uni around march 20th :facepalm: :evil:

NZ is a pretty shifty place with the alpine fault overdue in the south island and volcanoes waiting up north... :nilly:

I for one am quite happy to listen to his theories. Planetary movements have been studied by some of the most ancient and long lasting civilizations in the world.

Plus I fail to see the massive gun he has pointed at everyone's head. They don't have to listen to him; he isn't forcing any one, just like people didn't have to listen to Nostradamus.

While I am not a believer in what he talks about (but honest enough to know that I don't know enough about it to say it is all rubbish) I don't believe he is intentionally scaring people. I think he really believes in what he knows and is trying to warn people, it is not really his fault is people are scared of what he is predicting, he is hardly trying to drive everyone out of town..

I dont think its his intention either, but surely he doesnt need to put it out in the media for everyone to hear and believe.

Saying a massive earthquake will happen on day x will not comfort people, they will flee town, stop working, abandon pets all for nothing.

Ken is very welcome to his opinion of how things work, but dont spread it round as fact untill it has actually been proven as fact.

I dont think its his intention either, but surely he doesnt need to put it out in the media for everyone to hear and believe.

Saying a massive earthquake will happen on day x will not comfort people, they will flee town, stop working, abandon pets all for nothing.

Ken is very welcome to his opinion of how things work, but dont spread it round as fact untill it has actually been proven as fact.

A bit pointless the day after saying "I told you so"