Books by Terry Goodkind

Joe

It's been years since I read that. I think I still have the books here though. My first of the fantasy genre were the David Eddings Belgariad and Malloreon series.

Terry Goodkind is now on my list next time I go to the library. Perhaps he will add to my favourite Terrys - Brooks and Pratchett :lol:

It's been years since I read that. I think I still have the books here though. My first of the fantasy genre were the David Eddings Belgariad and Malloreon series.

Terry Goodkind is now on my list next time I go to the library. Perhaps he will add to my favourite Terrys - Brooks and Pratchett :lol:

Hehe, I've been re-reading David Edding's stuff for 20 years now, I'm half way through Queen of Sorcery ATM.

I know he's predictable and there's plot holes the size of Africa, he rehashes the same plot over and over but I like it dammit, Silk is still my all time favorite character, he's one devious little man.

Absolutely love Terry Goodkind. I have every one of the books and from the Sword of Truth Series, and acouple of others that have branched off as well.

Highly recommended.

The TV series is really a waste of time, no way it could get you as engrossed as the books.

I too have read these 500 odd page books in just 1 day. They are that good.