waste control?

Vervo

I went to the pet shop pick up some cycle yesterday, I noticed the product that so called waste control.

Anyone ever use it? Do I need it? :dunno:

Do you have a horrible case of excess money you desperately need to cure but can't find anything better to treat it than spending it on useless chemicals? If yes, then you need it. Otherwise no.

Do you have a horrible case of excess money you desperately need to cure but can't find anything better to treat it than spending it on useless chemicals? If yes, then you need it. Otherwise no.

Again a waste of an opinion :facepalm:

Its not required, is the straight forward answer.

Waste control contains Heterotrophic bacteria, similar to the bacteria in Cycle but a couple of stronger more aggressive strains. It's not for combating ammonia and nitrate spikes, or for cloudy tanks, it's job is to break down solid wastes so your filter can process them into nitrates. It's a good product for tanks were you end up with solids on the bottom, big pleco poohs, messy turtles, Goldfish, planted tanks.