Conference, Tauranga, 2011

Caryl

Registraion form has been sent to the gmail account

Money has been transferred, I hope to the right account.

Just need to know how much kids are going to be for dinner.

Apart from that, everything is sorted. Family is coming down, whether they like it or not. :roll:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on La, has to be stir fried!

I deposited me money as well, the rego form will be on it's way when I remember to send it!

*frantically searches for old Bata Bullets* :nilly:

Just don't mention Borat and mark in the same sentence.

Stir Fried kids would be fine.

bit of chilli would be good too.

I won't have any old sneakers. gumboots will have to do.....

... they are skellerup ones, made in NZ, so good for rock pools.

do we have to be on friday night to register was hoping to just come early on saturday as were only in hamilton

You can come early Saturday we are still doing registrations Saturday morning for those that come that day. Just before 9am.

It concerns me that people are still asking "when is it?". All clubs should have already discussed conference and asked if last year's delegates are willing to attend again or if new people wish to put their hand up and volunteer to go as club representatives.

Each club is allowed 2 delegates but other club members are welcome to go as observers.

Details and registration forms were also in the February Aquarium World.

Don't forget, Earlybird Registrations end 23 April or else you pay more, so come on get your registrations in before then. So come on everyone get in early and come enjoy conference in the sunny Bay of Plenty!! :happy1:

Ferry gets into Wgtn at 11.18am (assuming it is on time) and Google says it will take us 6 hrs 40 minutes (not allowing for food and relief stops) to get to Tauranga.

Nobody has asked for a pick-up along the way as yet so I am assuming it will be a drive straight through at this point.

I would say that google's times are a good estimation including stops for food for at least 30mins.

The drive through National Park is nice too, not much traffic either. I've been that way a couple times recently and quite like it.