I need to become an expert on Apisto. viejita. Help please?

Joe

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only just figured out in the last few days how to get my pics looking somewhat like yours phoenix - instead of using the ISO mode like I usually do, I put it on the Programme Auto mode (not Auto Ajustment - that's different) and set the ISO to adjust automatically and then set it to 'vivid colour'. Now the colour of my pics is stronger, and makes them look a lot nicer. The lastest pics I just posted were using this setting.

I usually find after I've downloaded them onto the computer I need to lighten the pics, but I make them look exactly like how it would appear if you were looking into the tank. So the colours aren't distorted/changed :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated this thread, but I've been busy with college lately and haven't had the time to take pics. My male currently looks like this:

S03677-1_Apistogramma_macmasteriVILLAVICENCIO.jpg

Except he doesn't have as much red on his body, but his colour is still developing. He's still only a little 3-4cm fish, so still has a lot of growing to do. He should look like this when he is older:

apistogrammamacmasterig.jpg