January 18, 201115 yr comment_416456 Hi, hope to learn much from many who are on this forum and would like to contribute if I ever get a chance. I have only been keeping guppies for a few months. I also keep convicts, minnows and platys. The convicts have their own separate tank so they cant get to the guppies :happy2: Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_416459 Hi wonderfulguppy and welcome. You can add your location in the User Control Panel while you are in there Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_416526 Hi Wonderfulguppy , what types of guppies to you keep? :happy2: Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_416544 welcome! love to see some pics of your guppies and tanks. Report
January 21, 201115 yr Author comment_416958 hi, I keep mainly wildtype guppies. Some blondes and some tuxedos. Nothing too fancy. Thank you for all your :happy2: greetings :happy2: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.