A few pics- updated 2/2/11

Adrienne

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

No these are not bred by me but hopefully they will produce decent offspring. They have some nice females with them.

Dunno about plakats in my spawns - there certainly won't be any in my ct spawns but I appear to have some more dt pop up but this time in my dragon spawn :facepalm:

I went shopping in the 7 weeks my Christmas holidays, drove all around Auckland and drove through to Tauranga (2x) and travelled the East Cape to Gisborne. Spent masses of $$$$'s and came home with a wee few fish from a selection of shops throughout the NI :D

I'll post pics of the two I found today, in another week when they have settled :D

Yep, they are a good way of getting around :D When I have to go out of Auckland its time to get the 650 out and get my husband to take me. I have to admit though, that we used the car to go to Tauranga and beyond. We were going to hire a BMW bike but that was going to cost a bit too much. Mind you it would have been cheaper than the fish :happy2: :lol: