betta colours in nz

Trilobite

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this thread has renewed my interest in fighters lol. it's all your fault josh =p

It's always his fault! I never even really liked fighters until I met him. I was content with a nice VT floating around in my little tank. We counted finally the other night. 23 I think it was. Not including four current spawns. They're taking over, you have been warned. :roll: :lol:

I wish we had a better selection here. I've seen heaps of pretty nice halfmoons around, but you look at the standards oversees and see that the fins are always bigger, always more perfect and amazing. Maybe one day..

I won't even start on the crowntails I keep drooling over on aquabid. :roll:

I wouldn't worry about cleaning the tank if the frys are too tiny. Just changing half the water and replacing with same temp fresh water daily or at least every second day will get the frys growing very fast. You will also have to feed them live food at least 4 times a day in order to grow them fast.

What happened to the lot I gave you? :o

well... you see... I'm not very good at reseeding new cultures and it died off. The trouble is that I don't use it that much at all then when I think it would be good to have some on hand... :oops:

Josh you are welcome to come visit any time. :D

• 3 years later...
I have a dragon (see profile pic...) which I am breeding from. Will be keeping a close eye on his offspring :).

Hi.

I was wondering if you are still breeding? if so do you have any for sale? I have been awake for days searching for a siamese fighting fish like yours in NZ and I've all but given up &c:ry