sunday morning bootsale in masterton.........

sunrise001

every sunday morning in masterton in the wairarapa there is a bootsale in masterton you can sell anything, i have seen many people selling all kinds of fish here. the bootsale is in a car park opposite the under ground carpark of farmers you can bring your car in the cost to sell things is seven dollars a car/park, i will be going next weekend but i wont be selling any fish, i'll be helping my nana. whenever iv'e been there none of the fish have lasted long either............. :bow:

1: I don't understand the point of this thread.

2: Is it to tell us that you're going there?

3: Is it to tell us there is a market there (if so, why do you tell us this. Then tell us the fish don't live for long?)

4: Why after telling that the fish die do you put a " :bow: "...?

1. I think its to let the forums know that there is a sunday morning bootsale in Masterton

4. I think sunrise means they don't last long in the sense that they sell out quickly

thank you josh thats exactly what i mean, i just thought people would like to know/go

We have a Lions' boot sale every Saturday here plus the Farmers' Markets. I have heard there is often goldfish for sale at the boot sale but not seen them myself. Of course, if I actually went to the boot sale I might see them :lol: :roll:

I don't think any tropical fish are sold, even over the summer months.

Plus those in larger centres get markets all the time so the point of advertising a market is missed on some.

We really look forward to the fairs and markets in Coromandel but rearly go to them in Auckland as its probably too much of a good thing here