October 22, 201015 yr comment_400696 Do you want to buy some or find some in the wild? Wetpets sometimes stock them, I had some but moved them to Auckland with me, I did give Simon some before I left though so hopefully in the future he will be breeding them again.. Report
October 22, 201015 yr Author comment_400697 I just want to get a few to see what they are like Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_400699 Keep an eye out at wetpets or ask around they aren't that hard to find anymore Report
October 22, 201015 yr Author comment_400701 heres a question for ya will the breed with other livebearers? Report
October 22, 201015 yr Author comment_400703 HA :lol: heres a question for ya will the breed with other livebearers? Report
October 22, 201015 yr comment_400705 there is always a possibility wether there is any offspring from the union is a moot point Report
October 22, 201015 yr Author comment_400708 Peole just need to lighten up. Anyways where if I wanted to find them round the manawatu where would the be located? Report
October 24, 201015 yr comment_401121 I got mine from a member in Gisborne 8) Still got plenty though not keen on shipping. Report
October 28, 201015 yr comment_401878 I have some that Ryan gave me before he left for the big smoke. They are still small and I have not yet attempted to seperate them and breed them. As Ryan said, Wetpets do have some occasionally but I fount they only ever seemed to have on sex at a time and they were very expensive. I will let you know when I have some available. Report
October 29, 201015 yr comment_401980 if you head towards the wairarapa at all i can prolly spare a couple Report
October 29, 201015 yr comment_401982 if you head towards the wairarapa at all i can prolly spare a couple I got mine off Whiskas originally Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.