Post your lizard pics!!!

reptilez

very much so, I always thought Id want a Beardie, but I couldnt be happier with Yindi. I will get a beardie eventually too but I think Yindi will always be my favourite friend. Shes a little grumpy with me now as I just trimmed her claws, nothing that a good feed of her favourites wont fix though.

DSCF2067.jpg

she looks like a flat bike tyre :lol:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

very good indeed. bet theyre becoming rather active now.

whats the temprament like of that male eastern. mines very scittish, hope he mellows with age, if not i can see him stressing him self out to the point of getting il if i let my guard down :roll: . females i raised in past where reasonably mellow just like vitticeps..

very good indeed. bet theyre becoming rather active now.

whats the temprament like of that male eastern. mines very scittish, hope he mellows with age, if not i can see him stressing him self out to the point of getting il if i let my guard down :roll: . females i raised in past where reasonably mellow just like vitticeps..

The male eastern is quieter than the waterdragon I got from you. He has had a lot of handling because he was in a tank. He is more lively now in the glasshouse as he doe not get handled as much. I have now got them all trained to come out to meet me at the door in the afternoons when I get home from work by tossing them a few mealworms, should keep them from getting too skittish. Hoping to add some female water dragons soon.