Post your lizard pics!!!

reptilez

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Cheers, that waterdragon was unreal. Shame I sold him really, hope to get another someday, when the time is right.

I am sorry to say that the waterdragon disappeared from my glasshouse setup about 6 weeks ago. One night I got home from work and was unable to find him in my double glasshouse setup, normally I had no trouble finding him and my bearded dragons, it was getting dark by that time of night so I was unable to look for him properly until the weekend which I duly did. You wouldnt think it would be hard to find in a glasshouse. I searched everywhere and still no sign, I even trimed all the plant life back. No luck. :cry: I searched around the out side and could find nothing. I had a big pile of rubbish and branches waiting for some good weather for burning in incinerator and I thought there was a remote chance He might be hiding there. In the last couple of weeks we have been having outside temperatures up to 22 degrees with temperature inside glass house reaching 35 degrees. He obviously was not in glasshouse. :cry: Last weekend I finally got branches burned, found nothing so when I saw your post about waterdragon I now feel real bad :cry: . Until tonight when I got home from work to find a dirty dusty healthy waterdragon baskng on a log in the glasshouse. He had obviously buried himself in the glasshouse some where, maybe he just got fed up with me checking on him each night :D

• 3 weeks later...

Very hard to get my assignments done for polytech when I have the cutest wee button in the world sharing the room with me. I keep looking at her and going "AWWW Yindi your sooo cute!" I felt bad for calling her out of the bag but I couldnt get anything done!

Very hard to get my assignments done for polytech when I have the cutest wee button in the world sharing the room with me. I keep looking at her and going "AWWW Yindi your sooo cute!" I felt bad for calling her out of the bag but I couldnt get anything done!

They are awesome aren't they :-)

My two look at me like ''your awesome''

very much so, I always thought Id want a Beardie, but I couldnt be happier with Yindi. I will get a beardie eventually too but I think Yindi will always be my favourite friend. Shes a little grumpy with me now as I just trimmed her claws, nothing that a good feed of her favourites wont fix though.

DSCF2067.jpg