January 17, 201115 yr comment_416246 these guys live outside, were just in for a check up. in saying that I have gecko inside at different times for a couple of months at a time, if conditions are suitable I see nothing wrong with inside displays as long as they get time outside also. Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_416557 Beautiful Geckos Broms.... At some point I really want to go down the path of having natives...... Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_416566 Beautiful Geckos Broms.... At some point I really want to go down the path of having natives...... Natives are very cool.Permits can be a pain as some can cost a fair bit on money depending on your local DOC office. I have some forest geckos like the ones above and a couple of different greens. They are very cool. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_426872 New addition Weiner. .... Cause he looks like a Weiner Dog ok!! Mind you in the last week its been Weiner Piggy ... now on rations Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.