which camera's are better

i was woundering what type of cameras people on here use to take such awsome picture of there smale fish, i have an olympus fc 12 mega pix but even with the macro on i can not take good pic of my albino snakskin guppys ,it always turns up blury and doesnt show the patterns of the fish

any suggestion

i was woundering what type of cameras people on here use to take such awsome picture of there smale fish, i have an olympus fc 12 mega pix but even with the macro on i can not take good pic of my albino snakskin guppys ,it always turns up blury and doesnt show the patterns of the fish

any suggestion

You need more light. More light fixes everything.:)

if the photos are blurey then exactly as Ira has said, there is not enough light. The auto shutter will belive that it needs to stay open for longer so the fish is moving.

The macro setting on the camera is telling the cameras setting to auto focus on closer objects so that a small fish on a large back ground may not even register on the computer within your camera.

Im only old so dont have much money as well but my advice would be that if your really interested in photography, then save up and buy a DSLR EOS 300 to 550 and the matching lens.

The standard lens that comes with those cameras is easily good enough to take great shots.

The best thing about a good camera is that it will last many many years as will any extra lens you may buy in the future