Out of interest....

Sunbird73

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

I'm on my way round the corner now to fight you!

:cry:

Snivey is the first person I have seen with muffin tattoos :lol:

dont you like my manly muscles josh? or are you 2 busy drooling over snivey? haha

I didn't see you working out at the gym today! What muscles!

Oops obviously that was me and not Allister. He'd be a bit more intense to fight at 6'4" haha. Don't be afraid young Joshua.

I never was :wink: :lol:

*cowers in fear of Allister's fist* :roll: :lol:

Pic or it didn't happen :lol:

I have my eyebrow pierced, multiple ear piercings (seven last count) and a prescence that scares young children :lol: :lol:

guess it didnt happen then

At 18, I had an afro that was wider than my shoulders when wearing a sheep skin lined leather jacket. I decided to grow a beard and for the next 3 years it was never clipped or combed. With all the hair over me, it was if I was wearing a burka. I looked huge and in a pub people would part to let me through and shout me a beer.... It was of course, simply an image. Couldnt play sport and people would take their kids away from anywhere near me. At 21, I got back into sports so went clean shaved and crew cut. My face was white and full of pimples that I never knew I had. Brenda (my wife now) didnt reconise me and we had been going out for about 6 months, she made the comment that she thought she reconsied me... I didnt say a word, I had spoken to her sister so when I knocked on their door she and her sister answered. When she found out, she fell to the floor laughing, Im not kidding.

I do not have a photo from when I was about 10 thought to my early 20's, photos were not important to us then

guess it didnt happen then

At 18, I had an afro that was wider than my shoulders when wearing a sheep skin lined leather jacket. I decided to grow a beard and for the next 3 years it was never clipped or combed. With all the hair over me, it was if I was wearing a burka. I looked huge and in a pub people would part to let me through and shout me a beer.... It was of course, simply an image. Couldnt play sport and people would take their kids away from anywhere near me. At 21, I got back into sports so went clean shaved and crew cut. My face was white and full of pimples that I never knew I had. Brenda (my wife now) didnt reconise me and we had been going out for about 6 months, she made the comment that she thought she reconsied me... I didnt say a word, I had spoken to her sister so when I knocked on their door she and her sister answered. When she found out, she fell to the floor laughing, Im not kidding.

I do not have a photo from when I was about 10 thought to my early 20's, photos were not important to us then

:hail::hail::hail:

Looks like I beat you josh, I have 16 in my face and ears ;)
Do you attend school and have to hide these piercings five days a week? :P

When I go cycling with the school team, we meet in the college car park afterschool when all the teachers are leaving. No idea how none of them have caught my with the piercings, my hair is the only thing hiding them but i have it tied back :lol:

facial piercings.. what school do you guys go to that allow it?

My son has snakebites. what a mission to find the right clear ones.. couldn't find any the right length. now he just takes the end balls off to minimise the appearance. Got pulled up by the DP but dean had already approved. aggh what a mess.

Josh

Something to keep in mind about apperances is that sooner or later you will need a job

Some of these things are not going to help you get ahead which is the same with tatoos

Fine for out the back on an assembly line but for mamagement or sales it would probably be quite restricting.

Im sure that there will be replies that will say but Im a manager and I have this and that but it will almost definatly make employment a little less easy

Yeah, I had a massive undercut with hair down to my shoulders in the mid 90s.... :oops:

And for everyone who says "piercings are alright because they're not permanent like tattos", I've still got a small hole in my tongue and my ears that were stretched to a 12 gauge sleeper (iirc) haven't ever healed properly and are still visible today. Took the ear rings out 7 years ago and the tongue out about5-6 years ago.