Big ups to si_sphinx pics up

doddle69

Just want to give a big Thanks to Simon who after getting distressed phone call from myself, turned up within minutes to help me save my fish!!!

The brand new tank i had put together not only two weeks ago decided to give way and almost killed my poor fish.

If it hadnt been for the tank making a pinging noise when it broke i would never have known.

Simon Helped me hunt out the fish that had been scrambled alover the floor and then stayed on to help with the messy clean up mish and then kindly lended me his dehumidifier to help with the carpets.

So Thanks Si i dont know what i would have done without your fast responding help!

:oops:

Awesome work, really glad that you had someone else to call on, sometimes someone else with a level head is what is needed in situations like these when you are flopping around on the carpet with the fish..

Why did the tank come apart? Did you get it made or chuck it together yourself?

Some big fans will help speed up the trying process beg/borrow/steal as many as you can from makes or fellow fish keepers and get the air moving.