August 8, 201016 yr comment_386715 I have a half black female here (by accident) and she just dropped fry. 8) Report
August 8, 201016 yr Author comment_386722 I saw some very nice black males today - not full black but a good base to work from I reckon. where did you see them Report
August 8, 201016 yr comment_386740 You'll find that guppy here: http://www.goldpisces.com/premium/guppy-ribbon.html He's just pulling your legs. AWWWW why did you have to ruin my fun! :lol: Report
August 9, 201016 yr comment_386913 I have a half black female here (by accident) and she just dropped fry. 8) Thats awesome! I wish my females had some more colour. Sorry A-town, lol Report
August 9, 201016 yr comment_386942 I saw some small full blacks and half blacks at HFF albany the other day. Report
August 10, 201016 yr comment_386952 That would be from the import list right? If it looked like a full black its probably a blue Moscow or the H/B Black deltas. Because i don't think we actually have full blacks available yet Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_388614 That would be from the import list right? If it looked like a full black its probably a blue Moscow or the H/B Black deltas. Because i don't think we actually have full blacks available yet went and had another look - you are right, it looks full black but on close inspection has a slight purple sheen to it. Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_388637 Hmm.. My blue moscow in some lights looks a bit purple but you can definitely tell its a blue. Perhaps theirs is different, I'd have to see first hand. But it sounds like a guppy worth having regardless! Report
August 20, 201016 yr comment_388792 Hmm.. My blue moscow in some lights looks a bit purple but you can definitely tell its a blue. Perhaps theirs is different, I'd have to see first hand. But it sounds like a guppy worth having regardless! They are called Blue Green Moscow check this one out on Aquabid http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1282423211 dont they look almost exactly the same as the ones being sold here? AaaronBeta pointed this one out to me. Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_388984 Mine looks a bit better than those. No green at all. Dark full solid Blue Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_390186 here you go :roll: wow that is one evil looking guppy... I want one. Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_390315 Same colouring? How much you want? shipping to Nelson possible/price? Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_390670 LOL send me a bunch of the Full black 'terminator' guppys and ill give you $50 a fish Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_390677 sweet. now I just need to find a paint that wont wash off within a week :lol: Report
August 31, 201016 yr comment_390689 sweet. now I just need to find a paint that wont wash off within a week :lol: and tiny red contact lenses Report
September 11, 201016 yr Author comment_392738 GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! i have a long finned black male (like the pic) im planning to cross with one of my albino females so fingers crossed i have black longfind albinos soon :bounce: Report
September 11, 201016 yr comment_392739 Howd you score that? I Have a 3 1/4 black male without the extended fins. not nearly as good as that one though. Report
September 12, 201016 yr comment_392950 GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! i have a long finned black male (like the pic) im planning to cross with one of my albino females so fingers crossed i have black longfind albinos soon :bounce: My albino cross blacks all came out Blue albinos or Blue tux light pastel. Report
September 12, 201016 yr comment_392961 GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! i have a long finned black male (like the pic) im planning to cross with one of my albino females so fingers crossed i have black longfind albinos soon :bounce: have you got any pics? Report
September 13, 201016 yr Author comment_393046 um not yet i just put the parents in together so soon i should have full black albino long finned and where i got it from is a secert Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_393156 but albino is a lack in pigmentation meaning itis impossible to get black albinos? Report
September 13, 201016 yr comment_393197 Ummm... What do you mean when you say 'black albino'? Do you want a black fish with red eyes? Not possible. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.