Zebra plec for $1 reserve.......

KrazyGeoff

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I don't doubt you're capable and mature enough to use it, but rules are rules. The terms and conditions also say you're not allowed to share accounts, so kids aren't allowed to use parents accounts.

Not like I'm gonna tell on you or anything, I'm just pointing it out :wink:

Haha, I don't doubt you're capable and mature enough to use it, but rules are rules. The terms and conditions also say you're not allowed to share accounts, so kids aren't allowed to use parents accounts.

Not like I'm gonna tell on you or anything, I'm just pointing it out :wink:

There is a lot of dispute because of trade me. Dishonest traders etc etc. Because it is also a legally binding act, you can take people to court over it etc etc.

Pretty scary really

I

I have had the pleasure of meeting the young man, and would suggest he is more capable of using TM responsibly than many 18+ I've met. :)

thanks firenzenz ! :D

i don't have my own account i share it with my dad,

he confirms the trades and everything,so guys stop being so mean! :cry:

There is a lot of dispute because of trade me. Dishonest traders etc etc. Because it is also a legally binding act, you can take people to court over it etc etc.

Pretty scary really

yeah, you under 18s should be extra careful with who you trade with... If you ever get into a big dispute and needed to go to court, I suspect you'd have no chance 'cos you're not meant to be using the site to begin with.

I'm not being mean, just pointing it out! :oops:

Its not so much TM's rules and conditions its that contracts arnt binding on minors, so you have no real legal protection if something goes wrong, not that its likely to the media blows the very very few problems up out of all proportions. I have over 40,000 trades and have only come across 1 dishonest trader (and he wasnt even a trademe user, the courier delivered to the wrong address twice and the guy signed for it both times them refused to return it, the courier company sorted it out).

Thanks for all the interest so far.

It will sure be an interesting auction.

Hopefully the person who bumped it from $300 to $600 is legit...

For those wondering we have a total of 5 at our branch left. Not sure what Albany has at the moment.

Happy bidding!

Didn't you guys start with 5? :P

but HFF isnt in manuakau, that sentence confuses me :-?

the buyer, bigfish, is in manukau.

try with some punctuation and spelling...

I dont know. See - going to school doesn't help, i should spend my time at HFF. I actually learn stuff there. And he's in Manukau