Giant fighters!

Morcs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o A fighter big enough to eat a giant fighter. It must be a mega fighter.

Any idea around date they'll come in to lfs?

They are available for your LFS to order. these guys will be expensive though...

Mine is due next week (supplier forgot to pack him in this weeks delivery)

Yes I know :lol: and he's got a female of mine - the sister to the one I am going to use.

Used to :( 2 weeks in the same tank as Bruce without any issues. The day before the move and she's gone. I suspect it's him :x Mum said today that we should come and visit you when I get a few more tanks going and you have some more fighters :D

Anyway, back on topic. I'll have to get myself one, how much was yours Adrienne?

I think - about $68, not certain as I also purchased a couple of other fighters :roll: :roll: while I was there plus some other stuff :oops: I honestly did try to say no, in fact I did say no .... but... it kept calling out to me 'buy me' 'pick me'. I would have liked two but I only had one tank spare! :lol:

Heres a better pic. Two of the three I saw were great looking and the third probably was too but he just wasn't showing off. IMO better quality than the last ones. Heres my boy - overnight he's built a nest 30cm square!

plakatmale2.jpg

About 6.5 - 7cm in length. Its the depth of the body that makes him stand out from my ordinary big fighters in that it is between 1 - 1.5cm deep (from top of body to underneath, underneath being the ventrals side). He also appears to be relatively young - I would say about 5 months old by his behaviour but as you know its pretty hard to tell. He wasn't the biggest but he was the colour that would match my pure plakat females.