New Fighter =D

Joshlikesfish

Got me this boy =D

100_0319640x480.jpg?t=1277537696

Halfmoon =D Animates has a special at the moment, they fighters are $14. Botany has had this halfmoon, with a $70 price tag, that i've been eyeing up. I asked if it still had the hefty price tag. The guy in the store told me that all fighters are fighters, and that i could have him for $14 =D Best deal i've had at animates ever haha. Hopefully this guy lasts longer then my other ones!

I plan to make babies with him =D (also getting some tiger barbs tomorrow)

:o
n, with a $70 price tag, that i've been eyeing up. I asked if it still had the hefty price tag. The guy in the store told me that all fighters are fighters, and that i could have him for $14 =D Best deal i've had at animates ever haha. Hopefully t

When i was ten, i watched this awesome angel get raveged 5 mins after my uncle put tiger barbs in his tank. I know tiger barbs are fin nippers =p

He's alright :P

No! Never think like that! Too many times lonely fighters have been put with other fish because they're lonely. They're not :lol:

He's lonely because im not there to watch him! He looks lost as and chills out by the filter which is turned off haha

He's lonely because im not there to watch him! He looks lost as and chills out by the filter which is turned off haha

Maybe he's getting used to his new tank? My fancy fighters used to always just sit on leaves and such. PKs not so much but they still chill sometimes.

With 100% certainty he will be a delta. When you do decide to have a go at breeding watch him well. My last 3 imported delta's have absolutely slaughtered the first couple of females they have been in with. As a result I have only had one spawn and the other two are in isolation waiting for a new girlfriend.

With 100% certainty he will be a delta. When you do decide to have a go at breeding watch him well. My last 3 imported delta's have absolutely slaughtered the first couple of females they have been in with. As a result I have only had one spawn and the other two are in isolation waiting for a new girlfriend.

That sounds a real worry. Hopefully that girl i got from you will be up for it :wink: