July Chch Totally Tanked meeting

bdspider

I am sure everyone will be patting each other on the back for a job well done! :hail:

Relax, I will be unable to make this meeting :lol:

What, not another trip up to organism as well? :o

Also, I'd LOVE to somehow access some of the tank photos etc you took..... I never get photos with me in lol or great tank shots like the ones you took! Would be an awesome resource :)

Meeting should be fun. Be nice to catch up with people and see how we are all recovering... and eat the rest of the yummy muffins :wink:

We are having a good increase in membership lately so we might win the trophy next year as well. 8) Yes, that is a challenge to all the other clubs

Calling all Chch people, come join us, it is only $15 a year and you get to get all the groovy benefits like discounts to fishy businesses and the very cool Aquarium World magazine (plus some pretty good food at the meetings....). Meetings are really informal, we are a social friendly group who spends most of the time visiting. We are looking to jazz it up this year with some fun activities for those who are keen - no reason not to join!

Oh, and if we win the trophy next year for biggest increase in membership, I will personally ensure that every active member receives a reward that involves something delectable!

*pssst* Caryl, she is resorting to bribery to increase their club membership...

Hmmm... I think its probably going to work too. I asked a couple of people at the weekend would they join up if they knew about the aquarium world and discounts and they said 'definitely'. :wink:

I am waiting for the promised photos from zev and simian. Once I have them they, and mine & Grant's, will be put on a CD for you (and bdspider) :wink:

I sent mine - did you get them?

THREADJACK MUCH YOU GUISE??? :P

To people who are actually planning on attending, feel free to bring any pruned plant stems you don't need. Looks like we could have a bit of plant swap. Leftovers to be fed to the turtles.

• 3 weeks later...