Jigsaw (now a parrot discussion)

Caryl

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a big one too years ago that had a tiger mom and her cubs on it. It took months to complete and once I thought I was done I found one piece missing, what a waste, I was very sad not too be able to find that piece anywhere, so eventually I let go and got rid of the puzzle only too found the missing piece in my vacuum cleaner when I did a clean up of it, it was dusty but in a good condition LOL How is that for Murphy's law?

Yep. Actually it is an old drafting table from ye olde Post Office :wink:

We have to put a board over it for the bigger puzzles though as they are 4cm too high :roll:

Also it stops the puzzle pieces sliding on the shiny table top. Can't put it on a sharper angle as they all slide. 8)

That is why we are doing the puzzle now - Misty used to walk over it and puzzle pieces would stick to her fur. When Bud was around he would pick up and throw the pieces onto the floor. Pepper would have flapped and scattered them all over - if he wasn't eating them :lol:

• 1 month later...
Last time I did a jigsaw, Ratamon stole some bits and chewed the jigs off... Just as bad as cats they are.

Just as bad? Id say worse, I noticed last week the cable connecting my desktop pc's monitor to the box has been chewed almost all the way through, its fortunate the little blighter didnt get electrocuted, and a miracle the monitor still works.

• 5 weeks later...

ahhh my Birman does that , he see's me at a puzzle and wants to chew on the pieces.

Cats can be strange like that, Skylla has taken interest in sniffing and almost eating aquatic plants I'm dealing with. Must be 'casue they get more attention than she does :lol:

Cats can be strange like that, Skylla has taken interest in sniffing and almost eating aquatic plants I'm dealing with. Must be 'casue they get more attention than she does :lol:

yep cats don't like the attention being elsewhere. My Birman (same one as the jigsaw chewer) will bunt me and try and push me off balance if I'm squatting to look at the tank in the main room. Then he walks off lie he doesn't care.

yep cats don't like the attention being elsewhere. My Birman (same one as the jigsaw chewer) will bunt me and try and push me off balance if I'm squatting to look at the tank in the main room. Then he walks off lie he doesn't care.

Speak of the devil, she is climbing all over me and getting up in my face :lol: