June 1, 201016 yr comment_374714 These are some of the best pics I have ever taken of the R. rotundifolia in my puffer tank, so I thought I'd share them - Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_374761 excellent shots - what sort of camera P44 (not that its just the camera, its your skill as well as your beautiful plants)? Report
June 1, 201016 yr Author comment_374778 excellent shots - what sort of camera P44 (not that its just the camera, its your skill as well as your beautiful plants)? Its a sony DSC H3. Sort of a point and shoot with a few extra options. Nothing close to a DSLR though. I got it as a gift from dad as a belated 18th birthday present. Report
June 1, 201016 yr Author comment_374838 Enough for me yet? :lol: It is for ma puff puffs! this way they don't jump out the tank :lol: Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_374839 It is for ma puff puffs! And there goes your dignity and respect. Report
June 1, 201016 yr Author comment_374857 NO! that is a terrible nick name! but yes.. pics.. they are nice yes? simon they are grown from the 2 stalks you gave me 4 months ago. Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_374859 NO! that is a terrible nick name! but yes.. pics.. they are nice yes? simon they are grown from the 2 stalks you gave me 4 months ago. So thats why it looks so cool. Its from ME! :lol: :lol: Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_374902 So thats why it looks so cool. Its from ME! :lol: :lol: Lol, you guys are two of a kind. Puffin out your chests is more like it! :lol: Report
June 1, 201016 yr Author comment_374911 Lol, you guys are two of a kind. Puffin out your chests is more like it! :lol: yea! but I grew it! fed it ferts, kept the water clean, took the algae off its its leaves, gave them CO2 etc etc :lol: I am mighty proud of the rotala :lol: The last batch I had was about 2kg worth and i chucked the whole lot when the staghorn ate it Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_374932 Enough for me yet? :lol: and it's really pink nice pictures Hes growing it for me sorry Nick 8) Report
June 3, 201016 yr Author comment_375323 COULD I PLEASE HAVE SOME OF THAT? Sorry Joe, I'm not cutting this plant at the moment. It forms a canopy in my puffer tank and keeps them from being inclined to jump out even though there are lids on the tank. Report
June 3, 201016 yr comment_375392 Can I have first pick if you have some extra that you ever want to give away/sell? Report
June 3, 201016 yr Author comment_375394 You will be waiting a long time. It's taken me 2 months to grow it to its current state. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.