May 26, 201016 yr comment_373472 what dose the sim in simcard mean? It must stand for something? yes, I know, Small things amuse small minds :oops: What Im not looking forward to is the answer that will be very SIMple Im sure as I know that I will end up with a :oops: Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_373474 Subscription Identification Module It's a module a device can use to identify your subscription to a network Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_373476 what dose the sim in simcard mean? It must stand for something? yes, I know, Small things amuse small minds :oops: What Im not looking forward to is the answer that will be very SIMple Im sure as I know that I will end up with a :oops: Huh...I never actually thought to wonder that. Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_373485 So now your mind is bigger, and so is mine. I love useless information. Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_373569 You could have punched that question straight into google http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=x9p&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&q=what+does+the+sim+in+simcard+mean%3F&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai= and this http://cellphones.about.com/od/cell_phone_glossary/g/sim.htm was the first link with your answer Report
May 27, 201016 yr Author comment_373595 You could have punched that question straight into google http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=x9p&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&q=what+does+the+sim+in+simcard+mean%3F&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai= and this http://cellphones.about.com/od/cell_phone_glossary/g/sim.htm was the first link with your answer and I could of & did ask in here to see what answers came up eh :lol: I supose that really any forum is wasted as we can always google the question Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_373665 and I could of & did ask in here to see what answers came up eh :lol: I see where you are coming from I supose that really any forum is wasted as we can always google the question True but of course not as much fun :bounce: and the answers came from somewhere before google found them :roll: Report
May 27, 201016 yr Author comment_373731 "True but of course not as much fun" my point exactly Good to see you joined the photography site Great shots eh Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_373772 ... snip ... Good to see you joined the photography site Great shots eh Absolutely beautiful some really amazing shots after reading some threads I will first go for a flash instead of a macro lens Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_373776 Sorry guys to intrude, but can I ask what the photography forum you are discussing is? I am interested, Ta Report
May 27, 201016 yr Author comment_373779 www.aquatic-photography.com word of warning though some of the shots will make you spend heaps of money on new camera gear and will have you disappointed with the fish we have here Moderators, If you think that by watching the above site, it may risk the financial stability of some members, please feel free to remove the address :oops: "after reading some threads I will first go for a flash instead of a macro lens" Your standard 50mm lens is more than you need. Even the stock 55 that comes with your camera is fine. I still havnt bought my flash yet as I want the 580 mk11 and at the best part of $700, Im still having to convince myself that I really need it. I did reciently buy a kit of 27 filters which give some amazing effects I also have 3 small photo tanks that your welcome to borrow, only suitable for fish up to 75mm as the tanks are only 50mm from front to back (designed to hold the flash unit above) Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_373804 http://www.aquatic-photography.com word of warning though some of the shots will make you spend heaps of money on new camera gear and will have you disappointed with the fish we have here Moderators, If you think that by watching the above site, it may risk the financial stability of some members, please feel free to remove the address :oops: LOL Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_373806 I also have 3 small photo tanks that your welcome to borrow, only suitable for fish up to 75mm as the tanks are only 50mm from front to back (designed to hold the flash unit above) I got a tank of which the bottom cracked, I was planning on taking it apart and use the glass to make a couple of small tanks for some killie fish and some for taking photos But thanks for the offer Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_373807 That website is definitely not for the impulsive buyer, that's for sure! some fantastic pictures on there. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.