Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sim card

Featured Replies

what dose the sim in simcard mean?

It must stand for something?

yes, I know, Small things amuse small minds :oops:

What Im not looking forward to is the answer that will be very SIMple Im sure as I know that I will end up with a :oops:

what dose the sim in simcard mean?

It must stand for something?

yes, I know, Small things amuse small minds :oops:

What Im not looking forward to is the answer that will be very SIMple Im sure as I know that I will end up with a :oops:

Huh...I never actually thought to wonder that.

  • Author

and I could of & did ask in here to see what answers came up eh :lol:

I supose that really any forum is wasted as we can always google the question :wink:

and I could of & did ask in here to see what answers came up eh :lol:

I see where you are coming from

I supose that really any forum is wasted as we can always google the question :wink:

True but of course not as much fun :bounce: and the answers came from somewhere before google found them :roll:

  • Author

"True but of course not as much fun"

my point exactly

Good to see you joined the photography site

Great shots eh

... snip ...

Good to see you joined the photography site

Great shots eh

Absolutely beautiful some really amazing shots

after reading some threads I will first go for a flash instead of a macro lens

  • Author

www.aquatic-photography.com

word of warning though

some of the shots will make you spend heaps of money on new camera gear and will have you disappointed with the fish we have here

Moderators, If you think that by watching the above site, it may risk the financial stability of some members, please feel free to remove the address :oops:

"after reading some threads I will first go for a flash instead of a macro lens"

Your standard 50mm lens is more than you need. Even the stock 55 that comes with your camera is fine. I still havnt bought my flash yet as I want the 580 mk11 and at the best part of $700, Im still having to convince myself that I really need it.

I did reciently buy a kit of 27 filters which give some amazing effects

I also have 3 small photo tanks that your welcome to borrow, only suitable for fish up to 75mm as the tanks are only 50mm from front to back (designed to hold the flash unit above)

http://www.aquatic-photography.com

word of warning though

some of the shots will make you spend heaps of money on new camera gear and will have you disappointed with the fish we have here

Moderators, If you think that by watching the above site, it may risk the financial stability of some members, please feel free to remove the address :oops:

:hail::bow: LOL

I also have 3 small photo tanks that your welcome to borrow, only suitable for fish up to 75mm as the tanks are only 50mm from front to back (designed to hold the flash unit above)

I got a tank of which the bottom cracked, I was planning on taking it apart and use the glass to make a couple of small tanks for some killie fish and some for taking photos

But thanks for the offer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.