Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frontosa pics

Featured Replies

LA is yours a 6 or 7 bar. I was told the 6 bars are not the real frontosa's and that they needed 7 bars to be the real ones which I gather we can't get in NZ.

LA is yours a 6 or 7 bar. I was told the 6 bars are not the real frontosa's and that they needed 7 bars to be the real ones which I gather we can't get in NZ.

Frontosa have different variants, 7 bars are from Kigoma and NZ 6 bars are from Burundi or other northern part of the lake.

  • 2 weeks later...
ummmmm... I can't actually remember :oops: I can count 15 but I'm sure there is more. I will know for sure when i move their tank.

lol you still not moved ya tank

you know my number if you need a hand man

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.