how to hatch super market chicken eggs:

sunrise001

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
These chickens must be ready to eat by now?

or have matured enough to getting treading, lay their own eggs, go cluckie & incubate & fresh generation of battery hen supermarket supernatural superchickens that don't require the male as part of the natural regeneration process. i wonder if the Emission Trading Scheme will effect the price of these eggs on the shelf to the average consumer in 93% of the nations stores & wether the GST will be removed from such a natural & healthy food.

either that or will we ever get an answer on the original claim or will it fall foul leave a bad smell in the nose of all involved.

or have matured enough to getting treading, lay their own eggs, go cluckie & incubate & fresh generation of battery hen supermarket supernatural superchickens that don't require the male as part of the natural regeneration process. i wonder if the Emission Trading Scheme will effect the price of these eggs on the shelf to the average consumer in 93% of the nations stores & wether the GST will be removed from such a natural & healthy food.

either that or will we ever get an answer on the original claim or will it fall foul leave a bad smell in the nose of all involved.

Gosh, I don't know about the 'tude. :o

Haven't you heard about the virgin chicken conception? :roll:

Wait...what? :lol:

Nicely put