Yet another cruel food thread...

Zev

I wish to question as to if these were made by Zev's kids or not?

I spent 4 days last weekend down in Napier and saw Zev on 3 of those days!

Not once did she bring along the fruits of her children's efforts for us to see and taste in person.

Come on Zev, where did you get them from?

After thought,

Wok was down there as well so may well have "inspected" them first in an effort to save my unsaveable wasteline

You just want chocolate icing, don't you Sam?

I know!

I could make the biscuits in several specie shapes, and a variety of icings - and we can have a competition where you guys ice them and then we have to guess which killie it is!

Barrie is not allowed to put his icing in the cartridges that silicon comes in - he is a master at using the gun thing and we would all be left for dust!

Perhaps we should all have a go at baking something fish-shaped then post the pics for comments :lol:

I suppose I could mould some clay into the shape of a fish and bake it, be more interesting than ball form :o

I bake to eat, not for looks anyway :lol:

Perhaps we should all have a go at baking something fish-shaped then post the pics for comments :lol:

I made a large goldfish cake for one of the kids once but I can't find the photo of it :-?

Since you have no photographic proof, you must be making it up, to create a reaction.

You should be lucky that I don't give you a warning.

Same goes to Zev, posting pictures of food to create a reaction. :roll: