Need opinions please.

land_lubber

I'm setting up Lake Mawali tank and need some opinions on what you guys think looks better. I have 3 options for sand and am a little undecided between 2 of them but will put all three in and tell me what you think.

Option 1: I really like this one but don't think I have enough for my tank.

PICT0015.jpg

Option 2: Not too sure about this one.

PICT0017.jpg

Option 3: I quite like this one as well. Its a mix of option1 & 2.

PICT0013.jpg

Thanks guys keep them coming. Once I get more opinions I will make a decision. I reason I'm leaning more towards option 1 was the buffering effect that that coral sand will have and I'm not too sure if option 2 will do that. Its just sand I got from bunnings a long time ago for a tank but I didn't end up using it.

Thanks everyone I'm leaning more towards number two now and figure if I don't like it I can just siphon it out. Now another question should I use coral rock? or river stones? river stones will be free since we have a garden full of them. I am also going to use one of those reptile one rock backgrounds instead of the juwel ones which cost an arm and a leg to buy (the juwel ones that is).