Top Posters In This Topic

over it

some one lock this post and lets get back to the real world

if the prehistoric deep sea dweller wishes to play it is on our terms

not his

move on everybody nothing to see here

nothing to see

apparently it is on my terms....I control your posts :D

also, I'm confused as to why you would ask for your own post to be locked? It seems a most odd request....

Yawn. Nice attempt at sounding smart. Come back when your posts contain less “fail”. However as you imply I have offended 99% of the forum then I shall indeed apologise for having offending you Cricketman

p.s. are you really such a fan of mine that you believe me to be making a “Come-back”?

re-read my post. I said offended some people. For some-one who claims to be smarter than everyone else here, you sure can't read. should we add comprehension to your ever-growing list of things that you think that you do better than everyone else, whilst showing that you indeed are just as bad.

Thankyou for the apology though, as much as I think that is a farse.

"contain less fail". You criticise others then make a comment like a 12 year old.

As for being a fan. I had recently heard some good things about you, though judging from my experience of you so far, I think that they were inflammed. Like your ego.

Dictionary and thesaurus. No. I seem to be able to handle my vocabulary quite fine without them.

To be honest, I can't think of the last time someone so putrid has come through these forums, spreading a vile distaste. Why don't you toddle off to wherever it is you came from? You obviously hold alot of the people here in contempt. If that is such the case, why do you come here? to troll? to inflict your self-branded downcastings on others? We could very well do without your sort. And by the sounds of it, your very content with your own company.

From here, I leave you to your trolling, but don't expect to be welcomed in any thread with attitude like that.

Tho I am thinking of changing my sig line to I am more than my ability to speel

you are right there navarre

the early hoplomashi and lanestae probably couldn't spell either but one would not question their ability for fear of death

physical violence is not PC these days but literary techniques can have a similar effect

What were we supposed to talk about? You recommended a book and we all agreed it sounded good and might consider purchasing a copy. Unless someone actually buys it and gives a review it is natural the thread stopped.

Got any pics from the whale tagging? Not a job I would like as I get sea sick, even on the beach :-?